Healthcare Environmental Services in trouble

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.tele … parts/amp/

This mob are constantly looking for drivers all the time. I think they’ll go to the wall after this. Has anyone got any gory stories whislt working for them :laughing:

Yeah it’ll certainly cost them an arm and a leg.

Luckily they’ll have a few knocking about. Bet they’re up to someone else’s armpits in them the.

It won’t be a live load though :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically they’ve been hung out to dry,(scapegoated) because of government,local council incompetence.

They were unable to dispose of the waste in the correct manor, because councils won’t give planning for new incinerators, so the waste built up, all in safe sealed containers, no hazard to the public, reported this to the relevant government dept, Then the press get hold of the story, spin it as dangerous waste, the government (NHS) then need to hide, and we end up with the news as it is…

biggriffin:
Basically they’ve been hung out to dry,(scapegoated) because of government,local council incompetence.

They were unable to dispose of the waste in the correct manor, because councils won’t give planning for new incinerators, so the waste built up, all in safe sealed containers, no hazard to the public, reported this to the relevant government dept, Then the press get hold of the story, spin it as dangerous waste, the government (NHS) then need to hide, and we end up with the news as it is…

Not the story I’ve heard from 2 former employees, more like not paying bills and mountains of waste left to pile up in.

merc0447:
This mob are constantly looking for drivers all the time.

Surely with all the spare bits they got laying around they could’ve knocked a few decent ones up, maybe even given the odd one a brain and had an intelligent driver

Make no bones about it, someone will pick out the precious metal and leave the tripe.

T’allow them to act in this way shows the NHS in bad lights.

Truly offal

Hope the drivers ain’t left out on a limb over this…

You guys worked for them… I worked there a while seen and heard a lot of negative stories I had enough working on fanny pads.

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Had an interview with them few years ago,where they were keen to tell me you will pay for any damage to the truck & if you don’t pay we will take you to court. That was plenty made my excuses and left.

peirre:

merc0447:
This mob are constantly looking for drivers all the time.

Surely with all the spare bits they got laying around they could’ve knocked a few decent ones up, maybe even given the odd one a brain and had an intelligent driver

Don’t install the brains, and make a ***** politician…

(* Insert any party to suit your taste)

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

You need a lot of guts to go for a job there.