Healthcare Environmental Info Thanks

Anyone got any info on Healthcare Environmental Services??

Usual stuff hours, pay etc? As they’re advertising for HGV class drivers…

Tried ringing to ask for more info, but they just said ‘send a CV in’… No info given - nowt! :unamused:

And would you trust the Google review…■■?

The salary is

wait for it

in line with current market rates.

Written by an ex politician, probably.

Yeah, saw the ad, just thought FFS just post the wages etc so I can decide on what to do…!!! :unamused:

Goldfinger:
Yeah, saw the ad, just thought FFS just post the wages etc so I can decide on what to do…!!! :unamused:

Easy. Walk on, and leave them to wonder why they get no responses…

the nodding donkey:

Goldfinger:

Easy. Walk on, and leave them to wonder why they get no responses…

Or ring them up and ask them, then laugh and say “no thanks” if it’s crap.

Read my OP 3rd sentence…

I did ring them…

Probably a poorly paid job, but if they’re not too far away it may be an idea to send in C.V. just to get some feed back on it. Even if you don’t want any job offered getting through an interview successfully will be goood experience for when a good job comes up? I’m not saying drive a hundred miles but maybe worth it for the craik?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Goldfinger:
Read my OP 3rd sentence…

I did ring them…

READ the op? Really? That’s a novel idea.

Nah, sod that. I’d rather just just base my reply on a cursory glance!

Besides, your post was too long to hold my interest!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:unamused::wink:

I can’t remember the salary as I only lasted 1 day. As soon as they brought out the contract that said you will pay for any damage I politely said thanks but no thanks.