Heads up.Good film tonight

Channel five at 22.00.Called The Business with Danny Dyer running off to the Costa del Sol.The scene in the old quarry with a gun duel is good.The guy with the ginger curly hair looks like my ex boss from Wakefield Mr Rob Wood.

toby1234abc:
Channel five at 22.00.Called The Business with Danny Dyer running off to the Costa del Sol.The scene in the old quarry with a gun duel is good.The guy with the ginger curly hair looks like my ex boss from Wakefield Mr Rob Wood.

Yes worth watching :smiley:

I thought that Ray Winstone was in it with a scene where he is sunbathing by the pool and a large boulder falls from a hill in to the pool and he wears Speedos.

toby1234abc:
I thought that Ray Winstone was in it with a scene where he is sunbathing by the pool and a large boulder falls from a hill in to the pool and he wears Speedos.

Similar but no… your thinking of ■■■■ beast which is also a wicked film. The business is also a must watch.

Thanks toby

Sexey Beast shot in Spain too and a great film.

Agreed, one of my favorite films of all time.

Fargo and the wood chipper scene.Fantastic film where a car sales man is fiddling his sales book and hires two morons to kidnap his wife.

both class films but not a patch on Kes! :smiley: " Ya fat ■■■■■ he wants bleeding milking,the big fat get!" the football scene is one of the best in film of all time. plus Brassed Off is class,mind you I am biased as you can see I am from where both films were made :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Sexey Beast shot in Spain too and a great film.

That’s a quality film mate. :wink: :grimacing:

Ben Kingsley AKA Don Logan is a pure class ‘■■■■■■’.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjeBxR_yOq4