Headlights...

I’ve always thought headlights were compulsory and something that Vosa could fine you for if you were stopped with a blown bulb etc.

However I was stopped yesterday, n/s headlight bulb had blown, rear light lense had a hole in it and amongst a couple of other things was given an advisory notice

Not complaining tho, seemed a nice guy that did the inspection and didn’t get a fine, and a chance to stretch my legs after a long drive :smiley:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Was it because you were stopped during day light hours or sompthing daft hence the not compulsary?

It was daylight yes, just a spot check…

did none of these faults show up on your (DRIVERS) daily check

Page 2 of 2 ■■?
I guess you were fortunate he was in a good mood.

Regards,
Nick

Yes. Show us page 1!!! I’m intrigued. :laughing:

Moose:
did none of these faults show up on your (DRIVERS) daily check

Well yes but the point I was making was that I expected to drive away from there with a fine. Blah blah blah I was in the wrong etc etc I know that.

not having a dig lol, how about page 1?
the vosa bod must av been in a good mood!

Congratulations on your good fortune.
I wonder, were the rest of the advisories also on the nearside?

Regards,
Nick

Moose:

Think his wife must have gave him a wee ‘treat’ in the bedroom before he left for work that morning. Put him in a good mood for the rest of the day. :wink:

Page 1 was just the nearside rear light lens damage and all the vehicle and operator details etc.

damoq:

Moose:

Think his wife must have gave him a wee ‘treat’ in the bedroom before he left for work that morning. Put him in a good mood for the rest of the day. :wink:

She wee’d on him? Blimey! :open_mouth: