Head Torch

Any recommendations for a decent head torch? Preferably without breaking the bank.
Using one from aldi at the moment but dont seem very bright, not like the ones some of these cyclists wear these days.

cheers

From personal experience, I’d stick with the Aldi job 'coz then when you lose it, drive over it or have it pinched, you’re not that bothered!

Petzl :grimacing:

I bought this one recently and am pleased with it: amzn.eu/gD5Mkxn

Two levels of brightness and strobe (if you like that kind of thing), plus red lights if you need them. It comes with a translucent carry case so it doubles up as a night light, and I discovered the other day that the carry case is magnetic so you can mount it on the truck panels too.

Modestly priced, and now £2 less than I paid for it too.

ebay.co.uk/itm/BORUIT-13000L … sFrVKSpeHw

power of a million suns, can be found for about 14 quid if you shop about…just make sure you get one with the usb charger and use an iphone or samsung plug to charge it…the plug they supply is cheap crap and i wouldnt trust it…use it for fishing had one 12 months great peice of kit…closest one to it cost £200 …great china

Have a look in camping stores or cycle shops. Some good stuff out there.

Bought this one a few weeks ago
screwfix.com/p/t4-4-headlight-4-x-aa/6600k
Been using this whilst stripping underseal off my camper and its pretty bright under there, When I go back in to the garage don’t bother turning lights on as this is bright enough

I have 2! A Petzl one with a built in rechargeable battery via usb and a Led Lenser which uses ordinary AAA batteries. I prefer the Lenser as it has an adjustable beam and is much brighter than the Petzl one. Great for looking for scratches on cars before loading.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk