He nearly made it as well

He woulda had it been a V8 :laughing:

According to their website they’re looking for drivers…Wonder why??

wing-nut:
According to their website they’re looking for drivers…Wonder why??

… I ain’t got a DCPC and no arguments with low bridges… 33yrs on… Do I qualify?..

Which website?

I think it’s great if you enter the site you borrowed the photo from.

FH13

quote from their website…They also have computers, for secure communications with traffic control, which plans all traffic for the best outcome based on delivery performance, cost, environmental impact and high service…oops :blush:

Well they got the impact bit right at least :laughing:

With a bit of Duck tape ,sticky back plastic, baler twine and Sellotape, that trailer will be fine.

I was talking with a driver about a week ago who had just hit a bridge ,his answer was he THOUGHT it would go :exclamation: :exclamation: ,must be late 50,s ,early 60,s ,he didn’t seem really bothered about it ,more concerned that the job he had been put on meant he was doing x amount of hours more ( tris 99.9% of time same height) than the job he was doing when he hit bridge .
Some times your lost for words .

zaax:

I can’t see any obvious clues as to which agency he works for :wink:

judging by the angle of impact id suggest that he was a flipflop import having his 1st day with the agency… :laughing:
to be fair though,ive family in Gothenburg,and if you think the imports get a hard time of it here,then they are streets ahead of the uk regarding them coming into Sweden…basically no chance of a job whatsoever,their mostly just blatently as racist as needs be .so it would have been a Swedish chef who was piloting it…if your pink and from the uk,youve a decent chance of a job over there,but not if your a Taliban.