Hazard Perception

Evening all

I am due to take the Hazard Perception test this week and I wondered where I can go for additional revision material.

I have a CD Rom, which offers a number of mock tests, with real life clips. I’ve passed all of them quite comfortably but I worry that I can’t find any CGI clips online.

Any of you on here used real life clips to revise for the CGI test? Were they useful?

Is there anywhere online that offers some free mock tests?

If I can pass each test first time with an average score of 80%, is it a good indicator that I will be OK with the CGI clips, on the day?

Cheers

Didn’t revise, passed it no problem!

Don’t rapid (gamer) click when you see a hazard, as if you click more than 5 times you will fail the clip.

Best of luck!

from what I recall the dvsa only release 10 practice cgi clips. There are lots of sites around with live ones, some filmed in high definition
I think websites just put them up to make it look like they have lots of practice stuff available. I took the view that it was pointless practising on something that wouldn’t appear in the test.

As others have said it’s a piece of cake so I wouldn’t worry about practising.

I think a few cgi clips can be found at http://drivingtheorypro.co.uk - you need to register for a free account

I used drivingtheory4all.co.uk and downloaded all the hazard perception vids to my phone. Cost me £18 and I’m glad i used it.

Cheers for the advice guys. I passed.

Now it’s time to book some trial drives!