Hazard Perception Test

I have this tomorrow and just wanted to clear up the current Pass Mark, and Number of Videos that will be shown?

Thanks

Hi. 19 videos with 20 hazards to identify. Pass mark is 67/100. When you see the hazard, click, count to 2 then click again. You’ll pass.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Hi. 19 videos with 20 hazards to identify. Pass mark is 67/100. When you see the hazard, click, count to 2 then click again. You’ll pass.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

So when the hazard appears I click the screen then click again 2 seconds later? I was under the impression you should just click once per hazard and the earlier you click the higher your score :confused:

You will be credited with your best score. Very often an experienced driver will click before the “window of opportunity”, thus scoring NIL. This is why you always go for the second click.

I’ve just stopped you failing your test!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
You will be credited with your best score. Very often an experienced driver will click before the “window of opportunity”, thus scoring NIL. This is why you always go for the second click.

I’ve just stopped you failing your test!

Sound advice! Thanks!

Passed both theory parts today and thanks to tips from Peter Smythe on this thread…used your tips about clicking twice and it worked a treat…your a star

Happy to help - well done.

Peter Smythe:
Very often an experienced driver will click before the “window of opportunity”, thus scoring NIL.

I noticed this when doing my practice at home before my test few months bk, I was spotting the hazards before the computer on some videos and I was scoring zero.

noney82:

Peter Smythe:
Very often an experienced driver will click before the “window of opportunity”, thus scoring NIL.

I noticed this when doing my practice at home before my test few months bk, I was spotting the hazards before the computer on some videos and I was scoring zero.

Same here

Does anyone else find that the clips are to blurry they could be clearer I think. Sometimes its hard to make oit whats gping on. Or is it just my eyes lol.

Damo_hall:
Does anyone else find that the clips are to blurry they could be clearer I think. Sometimes its hard to make oit whats gping on. Or is it just my eyes lol.

The official clips you actually get on your HP test look like at least 20 years old.

Damo_hall:

I noticed the same damo, I was asked to take part in a survey at the end of my test. They are thinking of making the videos computerised in the future.

Markk80:

Damo_hall:

The official clips you actually get on your HP test look like at least 20 years old.

Haha yeah you realise you’ve gone back to the future when all you see driving is novas and cavaliers haha

hahaha there was actually an old ford ■■■■■■ police car in one of my clips! Remember those!