Hayton Coulthard

Can anybody offer any information about working for Hayton Coulthard as i notice there looking for lgv drivers?

The only thing I know about that firm is, it’s David Coulthard (F1 driver looks like a boxer) dad who runs it and they have nice, decent looking kit.

Sorry I don’t know the important stuff, but if I lived near them, I’d certainly go for an interview and ask the right questions :wink:

Thanks for that, cant hurt to apply and ask the questions.

Gregory’s bought them out awhile back.

Weren’t they prosecuted for running bent many times?

archive.commercialmotor.com/arti … f-overwork

13 years ago, I’d imagine a lot of other firms were running bent then, I’d say they have their house in order now.

There have been lots of changes in the industry. I do appreciate the feed back tho. Do they have many drivers tramping?

Ollieted:
There have been lots of changes in the industry. I do appreciate the feed back tho. Do they have many drivers tramping?

Most would be trampers. Owned by Greg’s so all above board & Bristol fashion.

Be carful son is it not like a lot of them now.
Fancy kit and paid in smarties
Or bling.

They deliver winners. Apparently

Perhaps it would not be a good move then! Like most of us I go to work to pay my bills if there are nice vehicles big bonus but im not paying for them!

Ollieted:
Perhaps it would not be a good move then! Like most of us I go to work to pay my bills if there are nice vehicles big bonus but im not paying for them!

cant hurt too phone em up and ask n if you do get an interview and hear what the wages are then you can decide whether it for you or not

Ollieted:

Bottom line Ollieted is that only you can decide what any company are like to work for?

Would I take notice of what other people have said on an internet forum? Absolutely I would, but I would use that hearsay (and that’s all it is tbh) and bear it in mind as I approached the company and made my own mind up. After all, it’s you who may work there, not the rest of the responders.