Hay fever

Any of you guys suffer with hay fever and what do you take,reason I’m asking my son suffers terrible,tried all sorts of over the counter stuff,he’s now booked in to a private clinic for a injection of Kenalog wondered if anyone on hear has tried it and how you went on with it,nhs stopped injections a few years back saying it was to risky,sorry it’s not truck related but I just wanted to ask a wider audience for your opinions

I take cetirizine dihydrochloride, 1 a day. No problems with taking these, but you need to find what tablets work for you, as there’s 4 different drugs for hay fever in tablet form.
I get mine on prescription, 30 every month, but don’t need them thro the winter.

My lad is on the same as biggriffin but it’s in medicine form. Twice a day and it worked.

Until recently.

He got sent home from school on Thursday and back to the doctors in Friday and he now has a nasal spray and some prescribed Piriton so the school can administer.

I get hayfever quite badly, just this week started using beconase and it’s worked wonders already.

DJC:
I get hayfever quite badly, just this week started using beconase and it’s worked wonders already.

That stuff made me proper drowsy behind the wheel so I had to come off of it. Wonderful stuff though for sure.

SouthEastCashew:

DJC:

That stuff made me proper drowsy behind the wheel so I had to come off of it. Wonderful stuff though for sure.

boots.com/beconase-hayfever- … s-10024248

The same stuff? Says it’s non drowsy and not listed as one of the side effects, not had that effect on me.

As I grew up in the country side I always considered people with hay fever as ■■■■■ townies. Blow me, a couple of years ago I started getting it! Of course, being in denial I didn’t take anything until the next summer when it came back. So, I bite the bullet and bought the first pills that came to hand which were cetirizine and bingo, no more hay fever. This year it kicked off again so again bought the first hay fever pills that came to hand, loratadine as it turned out. The symptoms persisted so I spoke to a nurse friend who told me there are different types of hay fever meds so went out and got the other type and hey presto, no more hay fever [emoji3]
The moral of my story is try all the different types until you find the one that works.

DJC:

SouthEastCashew:

DJC:

boots.com/beconase-hayfever- … s-10024248

The same stuff? Says it’s non drowsy and not listed as one of the side effects, not had that effect on me.

Ah maybe I am confusing it with something else then [emoji23][emoji23]