Having a bad day

Poor driver having a bad day

Is matey on the left having an induction on how to use a shovel?
Stop noncing about and clear the road ffs

Video here

youtu.be/vdgplNdrzmo

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Where is the help for the driver.

He had better come up with a good reason why he lurched to the left, and attempted to mate with the barrier…

I like the way the article says the road was closed because “the lorry lost an axle”, like it fell off all by itself and wasn’t rippped off when he went off-roading :laughing:

Could have been medical reasons, could have been on his phone, doesn’t look like there were any other road users killed or injured so that’s probably the last we’ll hear about it in the media.

Crashes like that make me recall being in a DCPC classroom when a driver passed out - genuinely not because of boredom :laughing: His mate came to take him home, he wouldn’t go to hospital :unamused: Claimed it was “just” his diabetes but he didn’t have his testing kit with him.

He turned up the next day, same thing happened again.We all said “Thank **** he isn’t in a wagon today!” The next day he was in hospital, getting treated for an diagnosed heart condition. Apparently (second hand info via his family to the trainer) he’d been having some form of cardiac arrest each time :open_mouth:

I heard today that the driver was choking on a toffee which lodged in his windpipe, however it dislodged itself after the incident! Trailer and unit both writeoffs though.

Pete.

windrush:
I heard today that the driver was choking on a toffee which lodged in his windpipe, however it dislodged itself after the incident!

Pete.

I imagine all segments of his digestive tract dislodged their contents during the incident :laughing:

It’s a novel twist on the “can’t chew gum and walk” theme :sunglasses:

windrush:
I heard today that the driver was choking on a toffee which lodged in his windpipe, however it dislodged itself after the incident! Trailer and unit both writeoffs though.

Pete.

Well at least there’s a happy ending :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
He had better come up with a good reason why he lurched to the left, and attempted to mate with the barrier…

Could the truck not have lurched to the left because of mechanical failure?

I was once in a rigid when the truck started drifting off, just before a tyre blow out.

rearaxle:
Video here

youtu.be/vdgplNdrzmo

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Nice to see a fellow trucker on hand to help

I always knew "nights of the road "was a myth and that driver who never stopped proves it ,what a absolute selfish “human being” his day will come .dbp