Having a 50 but where ? Tyler12 has it

08ECD85D-0CEF-4454-9EFA-318112BFF975.jpeg

A43?

Lonewolf Yorks:
A43?

I see where you’re coming from, but given BB’s job and it’s nature I’d say that’s waaay too far north. My guess would be Warminster bypass but it doesn’t look right.

No and no. By the way Maoster i do occasionally frequent the A43 :wink:

Were you lost? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Was allowed to spread my wings up to NFT Daventry and came back cross country to get some o/t :wink:
Anyway it’s no where near the a43 I’m afraid you’re very much down on your luck.

bald bloke:

the maoster:

Was allowed to spread my wings up to NFT Daventry and came back cross country to get some o/t :wink:
Anyway it’s no where near the a43 I’m afraid you’re very much down on your luck.

There’s a clue here :exclamation:

Somewhere on the A 429 Fosse Way ?

OwenMoney:
Somewhere on the A 429 Fosse Way ?

No.

A46 somewhere near Stratford? I’ve cut through from Coventry to the M5 that way.

Lonewolf Yorks:
A46 somewhere near Stratford? I’ve cut through from Coventry to the M5 that way.

Nope, i didn’t stop here on the way back from Daventry as some of you think that was on a different day so you’re still all down on your luck !!

A433

fingermissing:
A433

Nope, I’ll give a clue and tell you there’s a motorway running adjacent to the road I’m on approximately half a mile to my left . Hopefully you’re not down on your luck for too long !!

Near the Ladbroke Roundabout on the M 40 Warwick

B4100 somewhere near Gaydon?

No and no you’re still “Down on your luck” !!

How about on the A38 Gloucester ?
Near Downton transport ? Is that the clue ?

wherever it is i reckon your parked there before walking across the road to the dogging layby so nobody sees you… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

a38 just off J12.

Well done Tyler you are a winner on your first post too. It’s just up from Moreton Valance hence the quotes “down on your luck”.