Have some dignity woman

…and stop stalking me!

You sure it wasn’t Bill Bailey with a dodgy badge on?

Sent using smoke and mirrors.

You Wish !

You can’t marry her Mate, Celebrity Marriages never last.

Ha ha! Send me your number I will beat that lol!

hopesls:

you could av mine :slight_smile: perhaps your granny might be free :smiley:

syramax:

hopesls:

Like my gran could work a mobile!

syramax:

hopesls:

Like my gran could work a mobile!

hopesls:

Cool, a pair of stalkers! :smiley: . As I’m always up for fun you and Ms Jolie have to fight for me whilst negotiating a set of trials dreamt up by my depraved mind. :smiley:

the maoster:

hopesls:

Cool, a pair of stalkers! :smiley: . As I’m always up for fun you and Ms Jolie have to fight for me whilst negotiating a set of trials dreamt up by my depraved mind. :smiley:

You bump into all sorts don’t you mate? :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Absolutely. Can you begin to imagine my epic disappointment when I washed behind my ears, changed my vest, doused my self in “it’s now or never baby”, sat in the pub in anticipation and found out that Eagerbeaver was neither eager nor in possession of a beaver? :blush:

no doubt shes fair gantin for her nat king now that brads off the scene with the recent tiffbut I think you’ve as much chance percentage wise as your battery as left in mowing her lawn…and theres always the chance that brad will don the thor kit and be coming a knocking if your cabs a rocking with his bit of grumble inside,ur better off without her mate,she has to be one seriously messed up in the head ■■■■■.play safe,put on lara croft and strangle your ferret… :slight_smile:

the maoster:

Evil8Beezle:

Absolutely. Can you begin to imagine my epic disappointment when I washed behind my ears, changed my vest, doused my self in “it’s now or never baby”, sat in the pub in anticipation and found out that Eagerbeaver was neither eager nor in possession of a beaver? :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: