Have I missed it?

With Christmas nearly here, it’s time to think of a few days off, some good food and drink with friends and family and kick back and relax…and think of the ‘future’! Coming to a shelf near you soon, we’re all stocked up and ready to go and already being delivered to other sites :open_mouth: :unamused:

I saw something in a newspaper or online about supermarkets already putting out Easter stuff. Apparently some Christian type people were a bit upset over it.

I did some drops last week and they had Easter eggs in :confused:

The retail sector will never let a silly thing like the real reason for the occasion get in the way of money making for the next profit booster

We were just getting into the Christmas Spirit ,then some zb goes and brings Religion into it.

alamcculloch:
We were just getting into the Christmas Spirit ,then some zb goes and brings Religion into it.

:grimacing:

alamcculloch:

Thought it was religious that’s why I don’t get ‘into it’!!!

alamcculloch:

Noooo… thread lock imminent don’t mention the ‘R’ word, especially at this time of year.

Funninly enough I loaded a 40’ box the other day with easter eggs destined for Canada, shops have to be prepared for the seasons and most are 4 - 6 months ahead.

alamcculloch:
then some zb goes and brings Religion into it.

:imp: Just saying :unamused: what I heard…I could go on :smiling_imp: but better not :laughing: have a good un :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:

alamcculloch:
then some zb goes and brings Religion into it.

:imp: Just saying :unamused: what I heard…I could go on :smiling_imp: but better not :laughing: have a good un :wink:

Kudos for turning the other cheek…OMG I’m at it now.