Have a look, dose this happen over here?

mark h:
i have taken fuse 1 out on numerous occasions

it knocks out every dial

including air, diesel, oil press gauges, speedo and mileage

lol sounds like you like breaking things lol

mark h:

it knocks out every dial

i hope vosa don’t do a diagnostics check, as that one will stay registered in the memory, what you need is a wire or a magnet.
erm as far as my mate dave at the dog and duck tells me, you see i’m a good boy. :laughing:

ps. volvo’s are very easy indeed, you’d have to be a complete knob to get caught, said dave.

limeyphil:
ps. volvo’s are very easy indeed, you’d have to be a complete knob to get caught, said dave.

And if you do get caught, hope you don’t get 4 months locked up like the Hungarian driver, cause the only wide loads you will be taking will be in the shower room.

limeyphil:

mark h:

it knocks out every dial

i hope vosa don’t do a diagnostics check, as that one will stay registered in the memory, what you need is a wire or a magnet.
erm as far as my mate dave at the dog and duck tells me, you see i’m a good boy. :laughing:

dont work 4 them anymore mate :smiley:

and i did drive 1 with a wire fitted to it, and it was wired to a fog light switch in the scania :sunglasses:

Kenny1975:

limeyphil:

And if you do get caught, hope you don’t get 4 months locked up like the Hungarian driver, cause the only wide loads you will be taking will be in the shower room.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

limeyphil:

mark h:

it knocks out every dial

did your mate at the pub say how daf cf/xf’s are done?

chappy261:

limeyphil:

mark h:

it knocks out every dial

did your mate at the pub say how daf cf/xf’s are done?

if a DAF goes over 56mph it starts shedding bolts and everything starts to fall off :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: VOSA then just follow the trail of debri - the only things that dont fall off are the frilly curtains and spot lights :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

do you drive a scania by any chance pecjam??!!