Havant lorry park

This morning I had the best breakfast I have had for a long time and at the price really good value,i will certainly be back and nice to see such a clean cafe,well done Havant.

7.5t, Class 2 or Class 1 :smiley:

i had omelette and chips in there recently, really good grub.

Class 1,couldn’t ask for better.

Got sausage, egg, chips and beans in there for £3! It was alright as well.

Parked there for the first time on Sunday night. Got there about 7-30pm and was full. Guy said if I was leaving before 7am (which I was) he could park me up alongside the cafe.
Well impressed with the place. Good security and very clean.

Hi all
If you fancy a pint and a bit of exersize there’s a nice little locals pub 10min walk .The prince of Wales .out of the gate turn left over the mini roundabout over a27 bridge over mini roundabout strait ahead to T junction it’s on the corner

Having spent most of my life in Havant, and remember the truckstop first opening, I can only imagine that in recent times it’s had a major overhaul! From memory, it was a horrible dirty scrap yard looking place. Mind you, I moved away about 10 years ago, so I’d imagine everything has changed down there!

PompeyDave68:
Having spent most of my life in Havant, and remember the truckstop first opening, I can only imagine that in recent times it’s had a major overhaul! From memory, it was a horrible dirty scrap yard looking place. Mind you, I moved away about 10 years ago, so I’d imagine everything has changed down there!

That is what it looked like last time I drove into it as well. What was really annoying (as mentioned on another thread) was that the services are signposted from the A27, but they don’t tell you have to pay to park even for a tacho break unless you’re using their facilities. I ended up getting a coffee from the Shell garage across the road then driving to the next lay-by up the A3 for my break.

Indigojo.the truck stop you are on about is Portsmouth truck stop .not Havant truck stop …

Spent the weekend there recently its clean cafe does a cracking breakfast and security is spot on town ten minute walk away and you can catch the train to portsmouth if you fancy a bit of shopping

Went in there a few times 10+ years back for key fuels and did a one night stop, bit of a hole then. Stopped by one midday, cafe was closed for lunch :open_mouth: never went back.

hanson:
Spent the weekend there recently its clean cafe does a cracking breakfast and security is spot on town ten minute walk away and you can catch the train to portsmouth if you fancy a bit of shopping

stayed there a couple of times.
no complaints.