haulecon

hi does anyone have any infomation/ pictures of a firm called haulecon, based in manchester with a black and light blue livery, my dad subbied for them in the 80’s when he first set up on his own, i was young then and can only remember a customised atki borderer with twin stacks and all the chrome.
any info/pics would be appreciated
cheers
steve.

ashurst74:
hi does anyone have any infomation/ pictures of a firm called haulecon, based in manchester with a black and light blue livery, my dad subbied for them in the 80’s when he first set up on his own, i was young then and can only remember a customised atki borderer with twin stacks and all the chrome.
any info/pics would be appreciated
cheers
steve.

Steve,

Sorry no pictures,but Haulecon Trucking Ltd was incorporated in March 1980,and dissolved in August 2006,not a bad run for a transport company!!

Take it easy,and almost forgot,welcome to THE Forum!

David

I did a couple of jobs for Haulecon in this:

in 1980 or 1981 - it took a lot of phone calls and ‘your cheque is in the post’ messages before my wife got fed up and went over to Trafford Park and sat in their office until they coughed up. A mate of mine did some work for them at the same time and he never got paid!!

my dad (tony ashurst) had a scania 111 twh593t in 1980/81 painted up in haulecons colours, he traded it in in jan 1984 for a scania 142…which we still have today, now on show duties only!!, the old fella is still working running a fleet of volvo’s. :smiley: how do i attach pictures to this post ■■?