Haulage

I think that the haulage industry is of strategic importance to the nation’s economy and its democracy. Years ago I recall reading an article saying that the future wars and battles would be fought in cyberspace. I didn’t understand at the time but it appears to be becoming true. Are Russians, Chinese and Nigerian governments really trying to influence our elections and industry by spreading dissent. If so, the transport industry would be a prime target. Are there any Russian robots posting on TNUK?
Spacebo and das vidanya

Optimum:
I think that the haulage industry is of strategic importance to the nation’s economy and its democracy. Years ago I recall reading an article saying that the future wars and battles would be fought in cyberspace. I didn’t understand at the time but it appears to be becoming true. Are Russians, Chinese and Nigerian governments really trying to influence our elections and industry by spreading dissent. If so, the transport industry would be a prime target. Are there any Russian robots posting on TNUK?
Spacebo and das vidanya

Stop sniffing petrol, you moonhowling loon.

You posted the same thing yesterday, which can be found here Bolshoi thread in Bullys Bar

No need to post it again. Now locked.