haulage exchange

anyone use the haulage exchange website?? . im desperate for work i run a small transport company it looks ok but before i sign up… looking for a bit of feedback very expesive to join 6 months £780 + vat for all access… van and trucks

any info greatly recieved
john

If you’ve got fridge trailers:

1. you could try Coolload - a freight exchange, it’s approx £45 pm + VAT.
  2. CRL (Coventry Reefers) find loads for vehicles - phone 01455 848437, ask for Dave Evans. Obviously he takes his cut on each load.

If your in general haulage this lot are a freight forwarder:

Frigologistics Consulting, phone 01909 517323, not sure the rates will be that brilliant mind…

If you subscribe to Coolload for a couple of months it will possibly open new avenues to you. It’s mainly a refridgerated freight exchange but people post taut/box loads also.

Good luck!

Simon71:
If you’ve got fridge trailers:

1. you could try Coolload - a freight exchange, it’s approx £45 pm + VAT.
  2. CRL (Coventry Reefers) find loads for vehicles - phone 01455 848437, ask for Dave Evans. Obviously he takes his cut on each load.

If your in general haulage this lot are a freight forwarder:

Frigologistics Consulting, phone 01909 517323, not sure the rates will be that brilliant mind…

If you subscribe to Coolload for a couple of months it will possibly open new avenues to you. It’s mainly a refridgerated freight exchange but people post taut/box loads also.

Good luck!

check length of payment terms with CRL! they have been around sometime and know some lads who have done jobs and got paid no problem, just have to wait a while! a long while!

45 days EoM off Dave @ CRL

£230 Liverpool - Erith… :open_mouth:

FRIGOLOGISTICS .SHEFFIELD -BRISTOL £240 NUF SAID

routier:

£230 Liverpool - Erith… :open_mouth:

some [zb] will do it for that!!

I know, to add insult to injury, the load is out of McBurneys Cold Store! You can go direct!!

Frigo Logistics /Harry Laux are tryin to get a foot in the door in the UK Market…they need to eff off back home.Their rates Germany -UK are ok, I woudnt use them here for UK work. Harry has stated ( via a telphone call ) that he has lots of work, can keep ye goin, average wkly earnings between £1700 -£2000 pw…Absolute Horse Manure

Sealane…
I used to work for SeaLane in the office yrs ago, I know Alistair Caldwell, good bloke BUT their rates are rock bottom…they have survived by using primarily subbies…when I was there they had no wagons of their own…just trailers…loads of flats… I wouldnt use any of the Companies mentioned in fairness,…you wont make money.

Just remember this, if you collapse financially subbyin for a haulier /FF or get done for runnin bent, dont expect sympathy from them, life goes on for them as theres always some other mug to take ye place.