Haulage Exchange

Hi All, anyone use Haulage Exchange?

Many thanks

signed up for a very short period, if you want to work for sod all then crack on.

Most of the loads they text through are from same companies and they only want to pay bare bones on it, i ran the truck back empty and kept my integrity intact rather than be kept hanging about trying to get a poor payer off.

tc trans:
i ran the truck back empty and kept my integrity intact rather than be kept hanging about trying to get a poor payer off.

If only more people had the same idea,maybe just maybe these idiots may pay the correct rate.Doubtfull tho.

Simple motto “IF IT DONT PAY,DONT DO IT”

xray:
Hi All, anyone use Haulage Exchange?

As has been said WHY the whole franchise including Courier Exchange should be buried never to be seen again.

We managed (people older than me did :laughing: ) before this evil thing started and I am quite sure that the industry could manage again if it dies a very slow and awful death.

For those that are not sure of the HAULAGE/COURIER Exchange I am sure that you have heard of all the HOW-LOW competitions on the radio, this is the same only more people fall for the hype off the H/E sales team.

For best results get on the phone if nothing else it will be a lot cheaper.

could they not put a back load page on here? it might seem only a small one but its a way of bulding up contacts and so on.

you never know it might turn into a business one day… :confused: :confused: :confused:

I got a surprise the other week. I was in a very well known Worldwide freight forwarders office who are very big in France.

I overheard a conversation between a couple of guys looking for a load from Germany. It turned out that they had an owner driver tipped in Stuttgart and were looking for a reload for him.

This “looking” consisted of logging onto this site, seeing a load from Stuttgart and accepting it, no mention of rates, or any customer checks from where I was stood.

Within 10 minutes the clerk was instructing his owner driver to head that way and ring him after lunch no doubt nipping his 10% + off the rate first.