Hate agency's

So I have applied for jobs on class 2 with various agencies knowing I have no experience so gets a phone call this morning saying a job has come available. So thought brilliant a start then he turns round and say oh we don’t accept new passes. So peeved off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:
So I have applied for jobs on class 2 with various agencies knowing I have no experience so gets a phone call this morning saying a job has come available. So thought brilliant a start then he turns round and say oh we don’t accept new passes. So peeved off

Just goes to prove there is NOT a driver shortage as some would have us believe

Keep plodding on though …I get it all the time,They just want there books filled ,For the clients …Also most of the people working for them ,Will not even look at your cv ,They tend to make a list, And in my opinion sit calling random licence holders …
Frustrating ,But that is part and parcel of the waiting game ,Sign onto a load within 30 miles,And remind them your available.
All the best at it .

Yep that no experience barrier is a ■■■■■. But you only have to deal with it at most twice, one for each class. But once your over that barrier you only have to deal with the agencies lying to you! Lol

Sent via TapaCrap

Well I signed up to a few more agencies and promised starts this week but we see been for a interview today for class 2 tramping at a small firm. Just keep knocking on doors and asking

Talking of agencies and recommendations in the kent area?
ta muchly :smiley:

Don’t forget this is traditionally the quietest time of year for agency drivers. That means it is potentially even more disheartening than the rest of the time.

Try not to let it get to you, and don’t give up. If you’re going to succeed then only you can make that happen - there’s no-one else out there working on your behalf, it’s you or nothing. Make sure you want it hard enough, and sooner or later you’ll get that lucky break. Don’t rely on chance, though, you make your own luck in this game.

It can be done, every one of us has been there, and we are all still here to share our different experiences with you.

Make it happen… :slight_smile: