Has Using TNET Changed The Way You Work?

As above really. There’s plenty of advice, ideas, opinions and the odd bit of bullcrap on here.
Have any of you changed the way you work after reading or considering something someone else has posted.

There have been some very good posts and discussions on this site made by people infinately more knowledgeable than myself I have been informed and educated of that there is no doubt, has it changed how I work, probably not.

What I would say is that I have developed a criteria of the work I would and wouldn’t do, firstly I would avoid any transport that is run for profit and I would make sure I was in a union.

I never used Tnuk until after I left full time work.
Didn’t have the time! :sunglasses:

Not changed the way I work, no, but reading many of the posts on here has confirmed for me that the vast majority of truck drivers are thick ■■■■■ and deserve the reputation.

Left hand down!:
Not changed the way I work, no, but reading many of the posts on here has confirmed for me that the vast majority of truck drivers are thick [zb] and deserve the reputation.

Got to agree. Makes me even less likely to visit a truck stop. Very few seem like the type of person you’d want to go for a pint with. Layby and an antisocial life for me.

Left hand down!:
Not changed the way I work, no, but reading many of the posts on here has confirmed for me that the vast majority of truck drivers are thick [zb] and deserve the reputation.

Amen to that never a truer word spoken… Hats off to you fella :smiley: :smiley:

Its definately improved my trolling skills, you 3 above should get a room together - you all sound like you haven’t threatened a ■■■■■■ recently :wink:
But to be fair I have learnt a lot even if I’ve had to wade through some total bollox to get to the nuggets of wisdom on here.

not particularly no.

Some great info on here but a greater number of idiots.

Seems the trend here these days is to just shoot down anything someone asks or posts.

Dipper_Dave:
…you 3 above should get a room together - you all sound like you haven’t threatened a ■■■■■■ recently

:laughing:

maga:
Seems the trend here these days is to just shoot down anything someone asks or posts.

That’s ■■■■■■■■ and you know it!

Anyway, what’s this “work” thing you speak of? :wink:

A Internet forum would never change the way I work. I see things legal or not legal, it makes things a dam sight easier then the Grey areas I see the old and bold getting tied in knots with.

Am I scared of VOSA/DVSA = no
Do I run legal = yes
Am I bothered Iam not the best speller = no
Have I done my DCPC = no
Will I be earning in September = yes

chester:
A Internet forum would never change the way I work. I see things legal or not legal, it makes things a dam sight easier then the Grey areas I see the old and bold getting tied in knots with.

Do I run legal = yes
Have I done my DCPC = no

Do we care. … No

happysack:

chester:

Do I run legal = yes
Have I done my DCPC = no

Do we care. … No

Most folk who didn’t care would not bother replying
Ironicly you were around this morning,
You actually took time out of you busy schedule to tell us you don’t care :wink:

My schedule isn’t busy. Sorry you disappoint you but I didn’t get up early just to check what you have posted.

happysack:
My schedule isn’t busy. Sorry you disappoint you but I didn’t get up early just to check what you have posted.

Not disappointed in the least.
Why would I be?
You don’t care!

Have I done my DCPC = no

Not without doing your cpc in the meantime. But then you knew that, you like to keep everything legal :wink:

F-reds:

Have I done my DCPC = no

Not without doing your cpc in the meantime. But then you knew that, you like to keep everything legal :wink:

There are ways to earn money other than driving lorries.*
*unless you’re a thick as ■■■■, curtains pulled forward, trucker; in which case a DQC will be required.

I originally joined Trucknet when I was taking my hgv lessons so I learnt a lot from a few people on here. I don’t think it changed the way I work but I learnt not to take what drivers told me as gospel, but to find out the facts for my self.

*unless you’re a thick as [zb], curtains pulled forward, trucker; in which case a DQC will be required.

Contraflow 1560 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 pm UK

/quote]

Guilty