Has the worst happened?

Seems we are heading towards two months since Carryfast posted. I’m starting to worry, has the worst happened? Not that any of us will know of course. I think I might be time for us to come together in the spirit of Trucknet and head to Surrey and knock on some doors

Frangles…

Is AWOL too.

switchlogic:
Seems we are heading towards two months since Carryfast posted. I’m starting to worry, has the worst happened? Not that any of us will know of course. I think I might be time for us to come together in the spirit of Trucknet and head to Surrey and knock on some doors

As said my old mate Franglais is AWOL.also…not just coincidence either.
Rumour has it they were both seen heading down the M6 in Carryfast’s Allegro ,him driving,.Franglais riding shotgun,.with various items hanging from the back bumper,.and a ‘‘Just Married’’ sign in the back window,.after a visit to Gretna Green.
Last seen in Calais after buying champagne, parked outside ‘Eastenders’ Carryfast reading his 1977 AA map of Eurooe,.Frangers sat there putting his Covid mask.back on.

They are currently on the honeymoon period somewhere in Europe, maybe skipping through a corn field somewhere, hand in hand in to backing .music in slow motion…
:smiley:

robroy:
Carryfast’s Allegro

That in…

Itself made me larf mate. :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:

robroy:
Carryfast’s Allegro

That in…

So you never heard he traded the Maxi in for it then? :neutral_face:

robroy:

yourhavingalarf:

robroy:
Carryfast’s Allegro

That in…

So you never heard he traded the Maxi in for it then? :neutral_face:

That’s so typical…

Of the dim-bulb. Maxi miles better than the Allegro and the back wheels never fell off.

Also, where Punchy?

yourhavingalarf:

robroy:
Carryfast’s Allegro

That in…

As a regular buyer of old bangers, if CF’s allegro just got upto Gretna Green, and then down to the West Country with only a couple of minor bits falling off back, - then I’m up for bidding on that asap! :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s Punchy■■? you asked
He was their best man. :laughing:

robroy:

switchlogic:

As said my old mate Franglais is AWOL.also…not just coincidence either.
Rumour has it they were both seen heading down the M6 in Carryfast’s Allegro ,him driving,.Franglais riding shotgun,.with various items hanging from the back bumper,.and a ‘‘Just Married’’ sign in the back window,.after a visit to Gretna Green.
Last seen in Calais after buying champagne, parked outside ‘Eastenders’ Carryfast reading his 1977 AA map of Eurooe,.Frangers sat there putting his Covid mask.back on.

They are currently on the honeymoon period somewhere in Europe, maybe skipping through a corn field somewhere, hand in hand in to backing .music in slow motion…
:smiley:

What an active and macabre imagination you have Rob.
Carryfast…skipping, he wouldn’t have the energy, he spent it all bsing on truck net.

Unfortunately you guys are all wrong but the Allegro jokes made me laugh, my brother is a RAF pilot on the Boeing C17 fleet and flew CF to the Ascension Islands and the Falklands to source and locate places to live for the dinghy people, at the moment he has posted photos on social media of him scuba diving with giant turtles.

robroy:
Where’s Punchy■■? you asked
He was their best man. :laughing:

He has now discovered Facebook and is all over it like a rash! :slight_smile:

Pete.

Where is Rob K? We all know where Limeyphil is!

Tom Wellington:
Where is Rob K? We all know where Limeyphil is!

Rob K is alive and well posting under his new assumed name so no worries to be had there. Would me a massive loss losing such an intellectual titan such as he. I’m

LV,do you know what the new name Rob K is using?

DCMP or something like that. All capital letters

Thanks Luke.

Tom Wellington:
Where is Rob K?

On here under a number of different aliases.

Or the alternative answer…

Who tf cares?? :laughing:

switchlogic:

It seems your post has brought the failed truck driver back out from his hiding place. He has commented on 3 different posts as of Monday evening. Maybe he has been busy filling his boots these last couple of months, earning the mighty sum of £7 an hour & banging in the 18 hour days doing his trade plate work.

We also haven’t seen Trucknet’s favourite fridge expert in quite a while as well… unless he is using a different account. :grimacing:

UK tramp , was that the guy?