Has the world gone crazy!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b … 576246.amp

Hands up anyone who hasnt done this?
In an ideal world,we would have toilets where we need them.for goodness sake

We use to have toilets in lay bye’s until a certain faction used them as pleasure dome’s…

I blame frankie ,frankly… :sunglasses:

p.s the thing’s i have done in lay bye’s are unprintable… :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

How utterly selfish and inconsiderate of Mr Mason to pi55 in a layby, if everyone carried on like that then lay-bys would soon become stinking, festering pi55 soaked make shift toilets…oh hang on a minute.

There was a post on here about a year ago that a driver got
nicked for having a Jimmy riddle. Council sent him a letter through the post. He didn’t let us know the result of hes appeal.

How strange that taking a leak is classed as littering, I mean it either soaks into the ground, dries up or gets diluted with the rain, now if Mr Mason had curled one out then that would seem more like littering.

robbo99.:
How strange that taking a leak is classed as littering, I mean it either soaks into the ground, dries up or gets diluted with the rain, now if Mr Mason had curled one out then that would seem more like littering.

It’s not exactly plutonium being distributed either.Some even believe it has an ‘elexic’ value (actress Sarah Miles for one).Not tempted myself mind but it can’t be worse than anything Costa dishes up ?

It’s pretty much par for the course these days that the authorities prefer to tackle trivial and motoring “offences” for no other reason than easy money.
I had my prostate removed in March 2007.Among other things the operation requires the need for a pee bag to be inserted for a time afterwards.This does nothing at all to assist your bladder in long waits between the need for relief.Quite the reverse in fact.When my bladder gives me the urge to pee it means “at that moment”.Waiting time more than a few seconds doesn’t come into it.And yes.It can be embarassing.

Doesn’t help if the poor fella had made it to the nearest services he then would have to walk right to back far corner to get to the toilet.

edd1974:
Doesn’t help if the poor fella had made it to the nearest services he then would have to walk right to back far corner to get to the toilet.

Could be worse…. Have you ever tried to get to the toilets in a Wetherspoons?

Where do the badgers and foxes go?

FFS…

Bloody Ridiculous ive even witnessed coppers taking a leek in the undergrowth in a layby imo as long as your being discrete i dont see a problem

The gentleman that was fined has paid £30 for a letter from his doctor to confirm he has a weekend prostate so the fine has been overturned, then Mr Loophole is now involved saying nowhere does it state that urine is classed as litter

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b … s-67615231

Yeap I think it has gone crazy, I to have a prostate problem so I carry a Lenor bottle and climb up behind the air deflector and pee in the bottle and tip in a drain when full. Good on the guy for raising the problem of lack of suitable toilets for drivers.ie in lay-bys. I remember going behind a metal screen in Amsterdam over a drain. So what would it cost on all major roads to provide like a motorhome dump station for travelling people ? Screen, hinged manhole cover and tap with rain water. Make’s you wonder what our MP’s do all the time when they fine drivers for peeing but can not stop illegal boats. Yes I think this country has gone f… mad.

Notimetoulouse:
Bloody Ridiculous ive even witnessed coppers taking a leek in the undergrowth in a layby imo as long as your being discrete i dont see a problem

Did you report them for theft ?

The gas man:
The gentleman that was fined has paid £30 for a letter from his doctor to confirm he has a weekend prostate

I’ve heard of a jolly boys weekend trip to the seaside but that ^^^ takes it to a whole new level :smiley:

I remember a few years ago they installed a new fangled toilet in the street in Durham city primarily aimed at pub goers. During daylight hours it was just a large disk in the footpath, but as soon as the party goers emerged it rose Phoenix like from the path to provide three urinals. They were open and in full view of passers by so I wonder about the legalities of this.

I often wondered what would happen if you were that ■■■■■■ that you fell asleep in there and were still there when it retracted back into the pavement! I can’t imagine that spending over 12 hours in the “sump” would be a pleasant experience.

IMG_1414.jpeg

Maybe Dacorum Borough Council should better vet their contractors. Hanging about in laybys watching someone taking a leak borders on urolagnia.

During covid I had to have a dump in a layby into a carrier bag.
99% of drops would not allow drivers to use toilets.
Even the bloody petrol garages shut toilets.