Has my driving license actually been updated by the DVLA?

I previously had a standard driving license (since 2017), but as I plan to undertake my Class 2 training, I ofcourse needed to include HGV categories as provisionals on my license.

I posted it off to the DVLA last week (including my medical form), recieved a new license back today;
It looks different design-wise to the previous one, however looking on the back shows nothing about this new license having actually been upgraded to include provisional entitlement for HGV. :neutral_face:

But so I’ve posted a photo below showing the back of the license | And was wondering if anyone could tell me if it has been updated correctly by the DVLA, or not?

Hi,

You won’t have provisional C Ce entitlements show on your card licence untill you have passed your tests for these categories.

Google check my driving licence and input your licence number, national insurance number, postcode your provisional entitlements will show there

gov.uk/view-driving-licence

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Ldm87:
Hi,

You won’t have provisional C Ce entitlements show on your card licence untill you have passed your tests for these categories.

Google check my driving licence and input your licence number, national insurance number, postcode your provisional entitlements will show there

gov.uk/view-driving-licence

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Hello and thanks so much for your help mate! :slight_smile:

Have looked and all the requested categories have been added onto there as provisionals.
*Not sure why the letter back from DVLA make no mention confirming anything at all regarding what you’ve requested/or how to view | They just send a template letter returning the license, with no info at all.

But thanks for your help