Has fuel ?

Who thinks it will fall further?
Is fracking cked?

I am a bit concerned because my fuel cards have all gone up about 2p over the last two weeks. :confused: :frowning:

Mine too, i got as low as 79.9 a couple of weeks ago, back upto 82p a litre next week

I`ve got between 81.39 + 83.15 next week, I was beginning to think it was just me :blush:

Im between 82-93.5 next week

alix776:
Im between 82-93.5 next week

93.5, yikes, somebody is having a tinbath :open_mouth:

Uk fuels funnily enough they never ring back and the account manager is always busy

alix776:
Uk fuels funnily enough they never ring back and the account manager is always busy

RESULT, one short and sweet email yesterday, and the price drops to 81.37 this morning…#whoosh :unamused:

Did you threaten to close the account then I’ve done it and it hasn’t worked as yet

alix776:
Did you threaten to close the account then I’ve done it and it hasn’t worked as yet

No, funnily enough, I took a truck off the road last week, as the driver booked a week off, the missing volume seemed to spook them.
:laughing: #result

Rang them and shock drop 3ppl and should continue to drop

alix776:
Rang them and shock drop 3ppl and should continue to drop

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

I phoned UK fuels and got quoted 79.7ppl … then got to the pc and got an email saying 81.2ppl - didnt use them that week and phoned say i want the best price without having to call every week or ill just stick with keyfuels - both have bunkers ad Felixstowe so neither really matters

Mine only dropped to 90.something this week still 10ppl above edc

Week Commencing: 15/02/2016

Diesel Price:

81.51 ppl - excluding VAT

97.81 ppl - including VAT

Make the most of cheap fuel and store as much as you can afford,it wont be cheap long,government is losing too much revenue,Arabs losing shekels. :wink:

Well we are talking bunker fuel card prices