Has anyone worked for EFS Global in Burnley or Widnes?

Curtain sider nights out £675 a week?

Any good ?

Class 2

I asked same last week got no response. As job seems to good be true 675 week trucks have tv microwave etc. Reckon after 12 months put you in for class 1. Surely there a a catch someware

edd1974:
I asked same last week got no response. As job seems to good be true 675 week trucks have tv microwave etc. Reckon after 12 months put you in for class 1. Surely there a a catch someware

Might give them a ring in a bit , see if my bs radar goes off !!

I’m half tempted. But am near manchester airport
I know Burnley isn’t to far I guess esp if your going be out all week

Is probably day rate, that’s how they paid lads on Gist traction work, expect long days.

They aren’t far from me. I know a couple of lads who have worked there. I can confirm that money about right from what they say. Battered old kit though if that bothers you? Neither of them would go back though even though it’s more money than now. So take that as you will. I know they are always wanting drivers.

When I first got my licence they were one of the companies I approached about giving me a start. The transport manager kept emailing me asking if I’m still interested. Seems pretty desperate. That was a few years ago and like I said I’ve not actually worked there so hopefully someone who has will be along to fill you in further.

DickyNick:
They aren’t far from me. I know a couple of lads who have worked there. I can confirm that money about right from what they say. Battered old kit though if that bothers you? Neither of them would go back though even though it’s more money than now. So take that as you will. I know they are always wanting drivers.

When I first got my licence they were one of the companies I approached about giving me a start. The transport manager kept emailing me asking if I’m still interested. Seems pretty desperate. That was a few years ago and like I said I’ve not actually worked there so hopefully someone who has will be along to fill you in further.

Ok cheers , only want to do it for 3 months to get a better mortgage