Has anyone seen Bulldog?

All you ex-pats favourable in the south do any of you know Bulldog Ian Sainsbury. He is an owner driver from South Carolina (ex Southampton UK) ?

He and I met in New Jersey one evening and ran together for an hour or so, stopping at Mahwah truck stop at the top end of rte 17 NJ. Ian and I kept in touch by phone most weeks. The last i heard of him he was nearing Fairbanks, Alaska early this year and said he would call back in a few days.
His phone went dead a few weeks later and I have not heard a word from the guy I just hope he is ok.
Bulldog drives a white Frieghtliner with a step frame flatbed.

If you know him or hear about him I’d like to know the old git is ok.

Hey Pat, what a bloody work up trying to get logged in!
I knew quite a few blokes back in southampton, i used to know a scottish guy who worked for Bulldog transport in andover his name was Ian, the last i heard back home was he had payed over five grand trying to get a visa. I don’t suppose it’s the same geezer!
give us a description if you can.(he was a shot fat dumpy guy, curley hair with an idiot son)
oh! by the way no i haven’t seen him.
has anyone come across that guy called spitfire! heared him on the cb a few months back.
jim

Thanks for checking in Jum but it’s not the same guy.

The Ian I am talking about has a real southern English accent and has lived here about 10 years.

He is about 5’ 8" tall, dark hair (bald on top) and a real character>

I just fear he may have been in some kind of accident somewhere because he always let me know if he was in the North Eastern States.