Has anyone made an agency list?

Is there a list on here anywhere (I have searched) of the agencies that cover different areas?

So if a newbie like me joins the fun of the fair we would be able to search for ‘reputable’ agencies to register with. Members could also add any experiences about the agency be it good or bad…but try to stay away from a slayer match.

there was a thread started on the newbies forum so maybe a search there :bulb:

I must be a biff then as Im struggling to find it. Lol. I shall keep trawling.

Might help if we know what area you are in as some are national some are local to your area :bulb:

Sorry but santa didnt bring me a new crystal ball as mine smashed :laughing:

The tread i think jennie was talking about was one of mine but to be honest nothing substantial came from it , anyway it’s this thread

good or recomended agency list area by area…Good or recomended agency list area by area - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

1, find company you would like to work for…
2, go to gatehouse of said company and ask what agency they use for drivers
3, register with said agency
4, ring daily but expect nowt Christmas is over
5, do above until happy with your lot

I’ve had a quick lookey at the other thread shown above and it seemed to stop a little prematurely…

Horses for courses I suppose.

I do like the points mentioned about finding the company you want to work for and approaching the gate. This is always an option.

I have been with the same employer for just over 13 years now and will be making the change (in job :slight_smile: ) over the next few months. It is an overwhelming set of feelings going from where I am now to the great unknown but I do need to make the leap.

I am in the Dorset area so anyone down this way with some recommendations would be great…failing that I am considering the move to south Wales where my other half is from…it all depends where I am likely to find work to pay the bills.

Yes, we seem to be missing some actual useful information on this subject.

Let’s be precise here; although my conspiracy instincts say this question will fall upon deaf ears…

WHICH agencies have WHICH clients on their books in WHICH areas at WHAT hourly rates…
Useful information to all agency drivers don’t you think?

Only reluctance to allow someone else access to the work you are currently picking up presents a block to it though.
I can’t say I fancy some ‘6 points OK’ bod poaching my run at any agency because they’ve undercut the rate being paid to me for instance, so I’m as sucked in by the ‘conspiracy of silence’ as anyone else. :frowning: :blush: :blush:

Ok fair point I didn’t see it from that point of view but a fair one none the less.