Has anyone in lancs done their LGV through LVP

Hello all
I was just woundering if anyone else on here from lanc’s did their hgv/lgv cat C /CE back to back through the dwp LVP funding .
or any trainers who are registered with Proc Serve tender service who have won a tender to do such training .
many thanks

We do a fair number of courses for candiates on DWP LVP. Once you’re in the system it should work as quickly as the trainer normally works.

Good luck all :laughing: :laughing:

Hello again
well you will be able to help me then (question) if you tender for a course then are you not supposed to supply the course your self at the location that you stated on the tender . .
also once dates are arranged is it normal to then put the dates back another month within 1 hr of the client exepting are Brokers supposed to tender .

many Thanks

We have also trained several clients through the DWP procserve system. I agree with Peter that once an order is placed the course normally runs in the same way as any other booking.

Not sure if brokers would be eligible to tender but I see no reason why not as long as they were truthful in their resonse to the RFQ (request for quote)

I take it you are having problems. If so I would contact your JCP advisor and let them know.

Be careful that the provider does not just complete an electronic SL2 requsting payment.

I would call either Peter or myself for further advice

Regards

John
Flair Training

I can only speak for our own operation. Once we are given the job by DWP the candidate is treated in exactly the same way as any other. DWP don’t get any discounts from us - they pay full retail. By doing this we have no incentive to treat the person in any different manner.

Dates, venue etc are always agreed with the trainee and, short of a major disaster, are not changed.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks guys
I did contact my adviser as soon as i had a prob with the guy who ( didnt return my calls ) and he said dont worry i will sort so i waited then contacted a manageress at JCP who was very abrupt and said do you want the training cause if not you loose the funding so then i put in a formal complaint I also contacted my local MP who has now taken the case up with DWP i dont think he can get payed until i sign the release although i had to sign for the course LVP form I now have a Email save file with no less than 28 emailsto and from JCP and MP in it and loads of evidence of things that are wronge with this trainer .
My chosen trainer is only about 25 mile away from here and did tender a lower price than the trainer in question (i looked at the order form on Advisers Computer when he went off to copy a form ) and can do what i asked a 10 day back to back course but never got the job so i smell a rat .
I will PM you the details LGV but the more research i do the more i find out mind you thats a good thing realy as its all more evidance . :slight_smile: when i filled in the LVP form it did ask for a quote and i got a great quote from two local trainers both within 1 hrs drive from home and less than 30 mile .
the one who got the tender is 40mile from home and is sending me even further to do my FLT and Hyab
and there are breakes in the training . :angry: