Has anyone bought these or similar

Here’s the link…

pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi … 1217122165

I would just like some opinions.

ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-COVERS-F … 1056wt_904

i was thinking of getting some stuff from here Alex, i think its a polish woman as well, seat covers are £10 cheaper than yours and p&p is £10 cheaper as well. These particular ones dont say anything about arm rest holes thou.

Well done carl for volunteering, let me know what they are like. :laughing:

kindle530:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-COVERS-FOR-VOLVO-FH-2008-/190774545289#ht_1056wt_904

i was thinking of getting some stuff from here Alex, i think its a polish woman as well, seat covers are £10 cheaper than yours and p&p is £10 cheaper as well. These particular ones dont say anything about arm rest holes thou.

It seems im the guinea pig… just bought some so il let you know. :grimacing:

Probably OK this time of year but expect sweaty bum syndrome in the summer- they’re SYNTHETIC leather.

Retired Old ■■■■:
Probably OK this time of year but expect sweaty bum syndrome in the summer- they’re SYNTHETIC leather.

Size of my arse cheeks … they are always a bit clammy in the middle. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Did you get them in the end Alex?

kindle530:
Did you get them in the end Alex?

3 posts above your reply may get you the answer you seek oh wise one. :laughing:

Ken.

ahso grasshopper!! :wink:
maybe i should have said, are they any good Alex?!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Il take some pictures and show you tomorrow. They are quite good but don’t fit 100% but are loads better than scabby seats.

Im not sure if one of the problems is they are for 08 reg on and my truck is a 55 reg. I cant see there being much difference.

Another fail is they are in 2 pieces, the back and the bottom. The back cover is fine but the drivers seat bottom keeps sliding off.

For the price well worth it.

Don’t be complaining if an immigrant takes your job.

DrivingMissDaisy:
Don’t be complaining if an immigrant takes your job.

No I won’t il just go and get another.