Hart Transport Braintree's Finest Haulage company!

Was a few years before Princey turned up. Haha

Not any more. he went skint Christmas eve. i have his yard now. he has a office in Braintree under MBS doing forwarding. Ron is doing nothing and Mike has a company called Essex Freight terminal.

Some good interesting photos but now Ive got a stiff neck looking at them.

Wing and a prayer:
Braintree’s Finest Haulage company !

Thought that was Mr Prince :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve never met the man (Princey) but have heard plenty about him.

Went to school with him. He and his brothers were truck mad think his dad used to let him drive truck down Melbourne ave :laughing:

M&C steve:
In earlier days Tubby was in partnership with a chap called Wally Scrivenor, they traded as H & S Tpt.

I wondered at the time why it was H & S ( Hart and Scrivenor ) and not Scrivenor + Hart International Transport, as that would of had a little ‘twist’ to it !!

Steve…

Reminds me of Sutcliffe Humber International Transport Services,seen on tilts for about a week before the Directors cottoned on I believe.

David