Harry

I know it’s been asked on here before. Does anybody know what happened to Harry ? He used to post on here regularly, then suddenly he just stopped. He was living and on for a few Swiss firms. Then he was in Bocequillas in Spain. He used to post interesting bits and pieces. I’m just curios, it seemed strange.

image.jpg

Archie Paice:
I know it’s been asked on here before. Does anybody know what happened to Harry ? He used to post on here regularly, then suddenly he just stopped. He was living and on for a few Swiss firms. Then he was in Bocequillas in Spain. He used to post interesting bits and pieces. I’m just curios, it seemed strange.

I think he has moved to the far east somewhere, but you wouldn’t think that would stop him posting.

This came up about a year ago now on a post called Where’s Harry or something similar. One of our regular posters answered with a rather vague but reassuring message that he was safe but no longer operating on here. I took that as a signal that he was now off the radar, in good hands but required privacy. Perhaps the same poster will confirm that for us :wink: . Funnily enough, I only quoted Harry earlier this week on another thread but I was careful not to name him, knowing that he would not be answering. Cheers, Robert.

EDIT

I’ve just found the Where’s Harry thread. It was further back than I thought and it was David Miller (in Dec 2014) who reassured us not to worry and that Harry was fine, well, warm and happy. Here’s the link:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=116860&p=1875800&hilit=wheres+harry#p1875800

Robert

Hullo Robert,
Yes as I said I knew it had been raised before, I also, but without success tried to find that post, just to see if it had been added to over the past year.
I’m certainly pleased to know that he’s alright, but dismayed that he doesn’t post any more on here. Thank you for digging up the link.
Kind regards, Archie.