Harry Lawson broughty ferry?

Hi,
Wondering if there is any drivers working there just now or worked there recently? Was going to apply there for a job. Trying to find out what there like to work for etc before I do. Interested in giving tankers a bash aswel. Been on flat and curtain work for years needing a bit of a change.

Thanks in advance

pm me if u prefer

Long established firm ,there gear looks in good order .Havent spoken to any of their drivers recently though.

My father worked for them before he retired, top class company, had a great pension scheme.

Sapper

I used to drop trailers in their yard at Dundee about 7 yrs ago, when I was on Brit European trans, and talked to a few of their drivers who seemed happy enough.
A good old fashioned firm, a lot of their drivers had been there for years, so that says a lot.

Cheers…think I’ll give them a phone. Never really heard anything bad other than working through the night which u get everywhere these days.

They deliver the milk to Asda stores up north as a subby for Stobarts, seems to be a lot of Polish drivers there!

I know someone who drives for them and he never seems to moan about them. The boss has a licence and uses it when its required

Any ideas what the jobs like on the tanks?

?