HARD WORK

Hi all,
Is it just me,or is ANY1 else finding it harder and harder to get regular work■■?
Can any1 give me some tips ?..THANKS FRIENDS

Welcome to TrucknetUK Lynne… :smiley:

This is one of those questions that come up time and time again. It seems that all newly passed drivers and experienced drivers alike are having trouble getting work Lynne, so your not on your own. :unamused:

Have a read of some of the other threads in this forum. There is loads of advice thats been given to others in the same position as yourself.

Are you a recent passee??, or just having trouble finding regular work with agencies??..

Well, you have started off in the right direction, by finding the No1 Trucking website in the world, and from here, the world is your oyster, in regards to information, help and advice…

Dont be shy, and if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask…

And above all, Enjoy TrucknetUK

I work on an ah-hoc freelance basis & often find regular & at time very good jobs offered, but know that given a couple of months or weeks my feet would be wanting to get under the dash of some differnt dash’s.
The nearest I ever come to regular work is when I mainly work for one company or when I take on a few months work.

Yeah, Thanks Andym/Alan
i only started last year and so this is my first period after Xmas…people said it was slow after the xmas period but i didn’t think that they meant really sloooooooooow “haha”