Hard Cheese!

Tough luck for non muslim swimmers living in Croydon!
thesun.co.uk/article/0,2-2006560750,00.html

All you have to do is go swimming and say you are a muslim job done.

Yeah, that’s reeeeeal T-O-U-G-H luck, I’m so hard done by.

■■■■■■■ hell, I only have every other hour the pool is open bar two in the week to go swimming now. Whatever am I going to do :question:

What about when the pool is closed to the public for Mother & toddler and kiddy lessons. Will you be posting about that too :question:

" What about when the pool is closed to the public for Mother & toddler and kiddy lessons. Will you be posting about that too "
Too right I will !!! :laughing:

Saxon786:
What about when the pool is closed to the public for Mother & toddler and kiddy lessons. Will you be posting about that too :question:

Are mother and toddlers radical followers of a pathetic faith that encourages violence to non believers?.

Do they want people of other religions banned just because of their beliefs?.

Religion causes enough hatred and disrespect without having seperate swimming sessions this says apartheid to me is that what we REALLY want in this country?.

Saxon 786,the point I was trying to make was,why do muslims always expect and get special treatment?
When was the last time you read of a council having a catholic,sikh or hindu swimmers only session.
To the best of my knowledge it has never happened.
Any pool I have been to,mother’s and toddlers are in 2 lanes that are separated from the rest of the swimmers,life goes on as normal.
I have come across situations where there has been a Women only session where the pool is closed to everyone else.
That annoys me,there is no justification for it whatsoever.