Har Har Har

:laughing: its not for me
I’m too old as that the Canadian would give me Visa and work Permit.I’m here,North of London,working via an Agency for a famous British Retailer :grimacing:
:arrow_right: got the Jobs from Truckstop News (August 2011) :bulb:
Copy: H&R
Interview between 17th and 30th Sept 2011 in Reading and Dublin
001-403-269-2224 ext 211 Eugene Mekenkamp
emekenkamp@vrv.ca
E.D.T.S. Ltd
katie 01579 389357
allen 0015063288785
RJ
admin@rjhoffman.com

well,
RJ isn’t OTR.Its Local,keeping Canals,Roads and Operations Yards and Fields clean.
Dirty Job,but every Day at Home,$24.-/Hour after Training,(Training is $20.-/Hour)
Maximum 14 Hour/Shift (Not said whats in case of Emergency if short on Staff,but is paid by Hour)
7on/7off
or 7on/3off and 7on/4off (2 Week Work in any 4 week)

Now,seems OK if you are Single.Lots of free Time for Hunting and Fishing,or whatever.
But,freezing Cold in Winter,and Oily,and Wet,and Dirty all the Time.
Don’t forget. Wet Clothes freeze instantly by -50 centigrade :slight_smile:

But also a good Health Care in Canada,and always possible to swap Job,i rekon.
The other 2 look me like Agency.
Tryed once one contacting.Got a Applications Pack and a Account Number to send $7000.- :laughing:
Went all in the Bin.

Now there is a fault.
You dont get a Visa/Work Permit if you over 55 :bulb: So don’t wast Money,except Company knows it better and pais for you.But they will not,i think

I’m sure Canada has enough Worker to do the good Jobs,with high Income and they will need some who do the Canadian will not,for Money the Canadian wouldn’t do it.
So,don’t expect too much,but,if you get well on with the Canadian you leave with,they could help making pressure to the Company that they handle you better.
I also would say it is a Emergency for someone who has enough and can’t stay it any longer at Home.
I’m too old,so its not for me anymore,but i like watching around