Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi,

Just wanted to pass on the compliments of the Holiday to your family, from mine.

Watch out for the those 4-wheelers hauling a** to get back home.

Jim. :wink:

And a Happy one to you and everyone else Jim :smiley:

The weather here has gone from 67f this morning to 32f and snow in about 12 hours :frowning:

Hope you all had a good few days off guys.

And no whining about it being cold when it’s still above freezing :laughing:

I think Allikat missed the holiday during her move-the Canadians celebrate it in mid-October!

Bloody Thanksgiving!!!, by the time Christmas comes around all anybody wants for Christmas dinner is Ham!, they’ve all had their fill of Turkey by then and I’m a big time fan of Turkey for Christmas Dinner, would’nt be the same without it!. Hot Turkey + half a dozen different veggies, stuffing, cranberry and gravy on the day itself, then cold Turkey with bubble ‘n’ sqeak (+BIG dolops of Branston) on Boxing Day, and again the day after, then Turkey sarnies also with Branston for the next week!..Luverly :smiley:

I have to buy my own Turkey at Christmas, a fairly small one cuz no-one else will eat it, I even have to cook it myself!..it’s tough being an ex-pat sometimes.

One good thing about Christmas over here… no-one likes Christamas Puds, so I get them all to myself too! :smiley: come to think of it they don’t like the mince pies either…no wonder I put on so much weight each Christmas :laughing:

Yeahhhhhh!..can’t wait :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: