Happy new year all ex a.one drivers and staff

To all ex employees of A.ONE Tansport past and present,all the best for the NEW YEAR,see you at the reunion

Hi Jeff,not been on for a while,up to my neck in it at work at this time of the year :frowning: i hope next year is better than this one.makes you wounder why we do it and as jack says you have sell you stuff that you have worked all your life for just to keep your head above water.i bought my ex council house and nearly paid for ,then someone moves in the street from another country on the dole and lives like you for nothing :imp: could go on all night about that one :imp: :imp: :imp:…did you meet alec kinnon at the reunion ,one hell of a man,he sill works for stobarts,came in to our dept on Xmas’s eve loud as can be 20 mins before we was shutting wanting a job doing,my new manager said wow you can not miss him ,i said dont worry i have known him 36 years,his dad also worked at a one transport and twice as loud and smashing bloke,all the best keith :wink:

keith 2:
Hi Jeff,not been on for a while,up to my neck in it at work at this time of the year :frowning: i hope next year is better than this one.makes you wounder why we do it and as jack says you have sell you stuff that you have worked all your life for just to keep your head above water.i bought my ex council house and nearly paid for ,then someone moves in the street from another country on the dole and lives like you for nothing :imp: could go on all night about that one :imp: :imp: :imp:…did you meet alec kinnon at the reunion ,one hell of a man,he sill works for stobarts,came in to our dept on Xmas’s eve loud as can be 20 mins before we was shutting wanting a job doing,my new manager said wow you can not miss him ,i said dont worry i have known him 36 years,his dad also worked at a one transport and twice as loud and smashing bloke,all the best keith :wink:

yes he was there Keith we had a good night its a shame you couldnt come but next year.have a good new year,all the best Jeff