Happy days

I’ve passed Class 1 today. Got two minors, one for a shunt and one for waiting to long at a round about. Happy is an understatement

Brill result - well done!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done mate

Congratulations. Well done.

Well done mate. I’m taking the plunge next month and getting my licence.

Well done :slight_smile:

To those thinking about it don’t think and get it done. Worth it a d its fun to drive

mickyblue:
I’ve passed Class 1 today. Got two minors, one for a shunt and one for waiting to long at a round about. Happy is an understatement

Well done and a very good score . Who did you train with. ?

Is it Ok to go for a C1 training and test immediately after passing C2?

romik:

Yes.
After passing C and sending licence off to DVLA it will come back with provisional for C+E.

Markk80:

romik:

Yes.
After passing C and sending licence off to DVLA it will come back with provisional for C+E.

No, you have to wait for your license to come back with the C+E provisional entitlement on it.

neilp1982:

Markk80:

romik:

Yes.

No, you have to wait for your license to come back with the C+E provisional entitlement on it.

That’s exactly what I wrote

Markk80:

neilp1982:

Markk80:

romik:

Yes.

My apologies, the OP asked if he could do his training and test straight away, but obviously he would need to wait around a month for it to come back.

When you initially said yes it could be taken in the wrong light that he did not have to wait.

My apologies :slight_smile:

neilp1982:

Markk80:

neilp1982:

Markk80:

romik:

Yes.

My apologies, the OP asked if he could do his training and test straight away, but obviously he would need to wait around a month for it to come back.

When you initially said yes it could be taken in the wrong light that he did not have to wait.

No worries mate.
By the way I was waiting 4 weeks for my to come back. It was very long 4 weeks…

Don’t say that, sent mine off on Friday and was hoping to have it back by the end of next week lol.

N.I Express:

mickyblue:

Well done and a very good score . Who did you train with. ?

I trained with a bloke called Chris from South Holland Training. He got me an auto unit from another training school Apex which is what i used.

He has over 35 years of teaching. Did my class 2 with him.

What can you expect to pay for say 3 training days and a test day (going by what I did for class 2). I was quoted about £1400 18months ago.

Markk80:

neilp1982:

Markk80:

neilp1982:

Markk80:

romik:

Yes.

No worries mate.
By the way I was waiting 4 weeks for my to come back. It was very long 4 weeks…

That is a bummer, as if you had your licence you could start doing some work on rigids in the meantime I suppose.

Cotswoldcrunch:
What can you expect to pay for say 3 training days and a test day (going by what I did for class 2). I was quoted about £1400 18months ago.

That is what I paid for 6 days.

Another driving school quoted £100 less for 3 days test on 4th