Happy Days :-)

Hi All,

Just wanted to share the joy of passing my C+E today on the second attempt.

Would like to thank you all for your tips and support.

Passed with 9 minors , 2 were due to me taking my 2 shunts on the reverse and the others were for being a total wreck with nerves :confused:

If there is anyone looking for a good HGV school in Glasgow, then I strongly recommend Highfield Heavies HGV Training.

Thanks all again and yeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaa!!! :smiley:

Well Done. Great stuff.

9 minors isn’t so bad.

And your employers will never know how many you got… just that you passed :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Well Done mate , i also passed my C+E today, and what a feeling it is, are you sure 2 of the minors where ralated to taking 2 shunts as i was lead to believe the 2 shunts you can take dont give you minors, my examiner also said you can move backwards and forwards as much as you like once you are in the bay and you wont pick up a minor, i may have got this all round my neck as my brain is fried after this week. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And again WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done !!! who cares about minors it passes that count :slight_smile:

Congratulations to R0ssc0 and Medaluk, Its a great feeling and a great weight of the shoulders, I know because I just passed my C+E today too, 3 minors but don’t give a monkeys, its a pass :smiley:

Mark

its only gonna be a C but cant wait to follow you guys with a yippeee post, well done iDriver!!

Congratulations really chuffed for you

and idriver congrats too

well done guys

Jen x

Well done to all of those who passed their C+E today :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Medaluk:
Well Done mate , i also passed my C+E today, and what a feeling it is, are you sure 2 of the minors where ralated to taking 2 shunts as i was lead to believe the 2 shunts you can take dont give you minors, my examiner also said you can move backwards and forwards as much as you like once you are in the bay and you wont pick up a minor, i may have got this all round my neck as my brain is fried after this week. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And again WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks mate and I know all about the fried brain :slight_smile:

WELL DONE TO YOU ALSO !!! :smiley:

iDriver:
Congratulations to R0ssc0 and Medaluk, Its a great feeling and a great weight of the shoulders, I know because I just passed my C+E today too, 3 minors but don’t give a monkeys, its a pass :smiley:

Mark

WELL DONE MATE!!

Congratulations to you both, it’s a great feeling that takes some time to subside!!! Be prepared for a grin that lasts a while :smiley:

Congratulations R0ssc0!

I knew you could do it. It feels great doesn’t it? :sunglasses:

LJA:
Congratulations R0ssc0!

I knew you could do it. It feels great doesn’t it? :sunglasses:

Cheers mate - still smiling 24 hours later :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats mate.

9 Minors not too bad mate, as someone said before pass is pass :smiley: