Happy days

Cat C passed with 3 minors.

I was getting lazy near to the end hence the 3 minors but all in all it is a nice feeling to hear the lovely words “Pleased to say that you have passed”. I am over the bloody moon is an understatement

Congratulations, that’s a good pass.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Micky,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

Well done mate. It’s a great feeling aint it?

What you gonna do now? Straight on to C+E or look for full time class2 work or maybe Agency work for a bit?

What part of the country are you?

LandyLad:
Micky,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

Well done mate. It’s a great feeling aint it?

What you gonna do now? Straight on to C+E or look for full time class2 work or maybe Agency work for a bit?

What part of the country are you?

I am in Peterborough and just got the Cat C to be able to drive bigger vehicles and use it to gain work in the future. At the moment i am a PCSO for the local police so i won’t be looking for a job at the moment. I also just found out i am on the intake in March to be a PC :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats

Hey so you are gonna be a Bobby in the near future!

you will probably be able to get a posting in Road Traffic after your probationary period. :smiley:

It would be nice to think that at least one bobby knows about the problems we truckers face in out job. It would be even better if you could do a few days agency work here and ther to broaden your experience. I am sure that this kind of experience will help your career progression in the police in the future.

When u are a copper, please do some work to anihillate accident scammers, cos it is they who contribute towards my car insurance going up by 175 pounds this year! :laughing:
regards,
LandyLad

:smiley: :smiley:

Cheers rog

Pukka, Congrates :wink:

Conrats on the pass. :slight_smile:

great feeling isn’t it :slight_smile: congrats mate :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah it is a nice feeling and even nicer when my test was an 1hr 20minutes long due to an over turned lorry on the route i was taking

Well done on the pass

and good luck with the job

jen x

mickyblue:
Cat C passed with 3 minors.

Hi mickeyblue,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

If you don’t mind me saying so, 3 minors is rather a good score. Nice one mate!! :smiley:

Only just seen this thread, well done Mick.

Keep an eye out for me after Xmas, I am stepping out from behind the desk and going back on the road. Sparky plate in the window as usual. May be a job going at my place plus I can offer some local agency advice if needed.

Well done again.

ERFMarc:
Only just seen this thread, well done Mick.

Keep an eye out for me after Xmas, I am stepping out from behind the desk and going back on the road. Sparky plate in the window as usual. May be a job going at my place plus I can offer some local agency advice if needed.

Well done again.

Cheers for that,

You and your mates going to any local events with the ERF’s in 2012?

Just the usual suspects I think…

Will start off with Truckfest then its the local steam rallies such as Belvoir Castle. The AEC show at Newark on the second May bank holiday will be good too as its the 100th anniversary of AEC. It’s smaller steam rallies after that such as Morton, then the Sacrewell Bus and Commercial day.
Will probably do Truckfest at Newark (I wouldn’t pay forty quid for Truckfest but classics are a fiver).
Then the Boston rally, maybe Haddenham and Kettering to finish off.

The steam rallies are a bit hit and miss for seeing vehicles from 1980’s onwards but we are trying our best with the modern classics (would like to visit the Gaydon show in September but would cost at least a £100 in diesel for the E10’s and as for the E14…telephone numbers!)

I’ve probably forgotten a few but after a few weeks of full time driving I may not go to any of them as I will be sick of the sight of lorries (especially the Swedish Bedford I will be getting.)