Happy days

So, 4th week into to new job and it’s all good so far, 1st night out last night in chiswick, loaded 0530hrs this morning and back to base via maccy d’s, expected the “can you just nip here drive” but no, next driver waiting for unit so de-kit and go, all done for 1100hrs, so glad i took the leap :smiley:
#notalldrivingjobsareshite.

quork:
So, 4th week into to new job and it’s all good so far, 1st night out last night in chiswick, loaded 0530hrs this morning and back to base via maccy d’s, expected the “can you just nip here drive” but no, next driver waiting for unit so de-kit and go, all done for 1100hrs, so glad i took the leap :smiley:

#shoveyourhashtagupyourarse

Since when did the # become part of the English language ffs! Does my nut in!

Mint :unamused:

ckm1981:

quork:

#shoveyourhashtagupyourarse

Since when did the # become part of the English language ffs! Does my nut in!

#welcometotheinternetgeneration

"next driver waiting for unit so de-kit "

That’s the problem I would have with that job …where the ■■■■ would you put the TV, laptop, blow up doll , microwave and bedding etc etc etc when you get back to base and do they pay your time doing this ? …and are the other drivers of “my” unit as clean and house proud as me and who cleans it before I get it back ? And in whose time do I put my kit back in the unit ? Or is that at 4:30 am in the ■■■■■■■ rain on Monday ?

Finding a proper job with your own truck would be first priority!

3 wheeler:

That’s the problem I would have with that job …where the [zb] would you put the TV, laptop, blow up doll , microwave and bedding etc etc etc when you get back to base and do they pay your time doing this ? …and are the other drivers of “my” unit as clean and house proud as me and who cleans it before I get it back ? And in whose time do I put my kit back in the unit ? Or is that at 4:30 am in the ■■■■■■■ rain on Monday ?

Depends on what he means by “de-kit”, could be a case of chucking you’re tea flask, sandbox and sat-nab in your bag.

Where in Chiswick did u get a place to overnight aint too much parking around there

Radar19:

3 wheeler:

That’s the problem I would have with that job …where the [zb] would you put the TV, laptop, blow up doll , microwave and bedding etc etc etc when you get back to base and do they pay your time doing this ? …and are the other drivers of “my” unit as clean and house proud as me and who cleans it before I get it back ? And in whose time do I put my kit back in the unit ? Or is that at 4:30 am in the ■■■■■■■ rain on Monday ?

Depends on what he means by “de-kit”, could be a case of chucking you’re tea flask, sandbox and sat-nab in your bag.

He said it’s his 1st night out in 4 weeks.
For odd- nights out, it’s bedding or sleeping bag, only when you’re away a couple of nights out does the kit start building up.
When you have a regular truck, you seem to just accumulate ■■■■ lol

Do not ever come on here again and “hashtag”. 50 lashes

Hashtags seem to have found their way into real-life conversations as well. Just the other day after a blazing row with the wife she muttered #smallpenis at the end to make my point of view invalid.
Got my own back later in the evening though. #youstillsqueelwheniputitupyourarse.

Nothing wrong with hashtag #technophobedinasaurdrivers