Happy Convoy Day!

Arizona, noon on the 7th of June…

Classic! :smiley: still got my copy on VHS what I tapped of BBC 1 just before Euro 88 started and it still plays :grimacing:

Got on DVD.

There is a Convoy type website with background on the movie, but it doesn’t look like its been updated for a while.

Ken

I watched it on Youtube a few months ago. Later that very same day, Ernest Borgnine died.

Think I’ll go and view a few Justin Bieber videos now… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Gary

I met Kris Kristoffersen backstage in Austria at a 'Legends of Rock(?) concert, he was a really realy nice down to earth bloke, he was there with his daughter (who looks a lot like him) and her daughter. I wanted to get a picture of him standing in front of my lorry (it wasnt a Mack, but it was all black)but it was too far for him to walk unfortunatly

That bottom picture makes him look like he ate too much truckstop food.

Ken.

scaniason:
I watched it on Youtube a few months ago. Later that very same day, Ernest Borgnine died.

Think I’ll go and view a few Justin Bieber videos now… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Gary

Please for the sake of humanity do watch as many Justine bleeder videos as humanly possible. I will start a fund to pay for your psychiatric care after you have endured the terrible terrible ordeal.

stlouisdumptrucks.com/Convoy … index.html

convoytm.com/The_Movie.html

ThrustMaster:

Was it not “the 6th June” !!!

It was a foggy day on the 6th of May
In a Scammel hauling bricks

:grimacing:

Boo9729:

ThrustMaster:

Was it not “the 6th June” !!!