Happy christmas - and a little gift

Personally I wouldn’t wait for the gift to arrive if you want to pass the LGV. As I have said more than once if I was trying to get my son through I would definitely send him to Pete.

It’s nice to compliment Pete but how about some solid bookings. That’s the bit you actually part with some cash

I will start by booking myself on a CPC course in January. Not only Petes but at other quality trainers as well. The purpose of this is to get my own act right with CPC

It’s not about the price it’s about the value. Hope to see you there

My voucher arrived this morning… WOW, thanks for being so generous :smiley:
Hopefully will be booking my class 1 as soon as I can raise the rest of the funds :smiley: :smiley:

Allso recieved my voucher today . VERY generous gesture pete, much appreciated :sunglasses: .
Will certainly help me upgrade to c+e much sooner than antisipated .

The postman just delivered mine. HOLY CRAP! Thanks Peter! I will be seeing you sometime in the new year! I’ve already paid in full for my C course and initial CPC so that just leaves the C+E and periodic CPC. Once again, thank you and see you soon!

Just recieved mine and would like to thank you Pete :slight_smile:
will be booking a course soon :slight_smile:

Please remember folks. You must pm me you name and address by midnight on Monday to get a voucher. The vouchers actually last for a year so there’s not a lot of pressure once you’ve got it.

And from the reaction on here, “hefty” is a bit more than most expected!!

And nothing cynical, which is a surprise if I’m honest.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Merry Christmas everybody, & a brilliant New Year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Only just seen this thread …looks interesting too!! :open_mouth: :confused: :smiley:

It is :smiley:

Merry Christmas everybody, & a brilliant New Year
Only just seen this thread …looks interesting too!!

Bonnielass, no reason why you couldn’t take advantage of this and get your CAT D if you wanted to.

Happy New Year, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

now there’s a thought, Thank you Peter, & A Happy New Year to all :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Peter

I sent my message a couple of days ago, but for some mysterious reason it sat in my outbox for ages and has only just moved to sent messages. can you just confirm whether it actually sent

Thanks

Simon

SimonFerrar:
Hi Peter

I sent my message a couple of days ago, but for some mysterious reason it sat in my outbox for ages and has only just moved to sent messages. can you just confirm whether it actually sent

Thanks

Simon

It sits in the outbox until it is viewed.

If it is now in your sent box, someone has read it.

Yes Simon. No problem. The delay was because I got the dreaded lurgy - Happy Christmas! - so didn’t access anything for a couple of days. But the next batch of vouchers will be sent out on Wed 2nd when the office re-opens.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for clearing that up, I’ll probably see you some time next year then Pete :slight_smile:

Peter do you only have wagon & drag or do you have artics aswell? Just doing a little bit of research into your location via Google street view and can see what appears to be 2 wag&drag outfits and possibly an artic, amongst lots of blue busses!

Also is the test centre on site or at a different location?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

Received my voucher today, wow very generous, thankyou very much, will be in touch soon.

Tarrman:
Peter do you only have wagon & drag or do you have artics aswell? Just doing a little bit of research into your location via Google street view and can see what appears to be 2 wag&drag outfits and possibly an artic, amongst lots of blue busses!

Also is the test centre on site or at a different location?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

If you have read some of Peter post you will know as he has said it many times that the test station in on site 1 of only 7 :question: in the country

Most of his are W&D

I was looking at the satellite picture on Google maps and couldn’t pinpoint the testing grounds.

Yes, they are w+d. My reasons for this are more than a little well documented!

The test centre was the first private centre in the UK - open 5 years this coming April. We share the site with a bus company which is why you see so many blue and green buses. But the testing area is in front of our parking area. At certain times, we have no problem with the bus company parking on the area - eg overnight.

There’s a fair few people on here who have used it so they can vouch for it!

If you have read some of Peter post you will know as he has said it many times that the test station in on site 1 of only 7 in the country

That refers to DSA Accredited LGV Training Centre which isn’t related to the Customer Site driving test centre. Bit of crossed wires there!. No harm done.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Yes, they are w+d. My reasons for this are more than a little well documented!

If you have read some of Peter post you will know as he has said it many times that the test station in on site 1 of only 7 in the country

That refers to DSA Accredited LGV Training Centre which isn’t related to the Customer Site driving test centre. Bit of crossed wires there!. No harm done.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Ok no problem but yep can see I did get crossed wires :blush: :blush: but as you say no harm at least