Happy Canada Day! (for wednesday lol)

Hi guys just wanted to wish all you expat canadian truckers a happy Canada day for wednesday (posted now as ill probably forget or be too busy on the day partying)

Anyone unfortunate enough to be working wednesday? Atm im sat waiting for my Passport. Spoke to my new boss and my Truck & Trailer are having work done getting them ready for me to jump in the drivers seat as soon as i get my passport.

For those of you back in England - Canada day is very much like independance day in America. Big celebrations everywhere. Street parties , Massive Firework displays. Makes St Georges day look small and insignificant when compared.

Heading south in the morning, got to tip in Ohio Thursday so going to miss it this year, hopefully I’ll be heading north again before the Americans start hitting the road for their parties, holiday times down there are like the M5 on August bank holiday, a total nightmare!

Spent Canada Day last year in Calgary, that was an excellent day out & I got the added bonus of being so ■■■■■■ that I saw twice as many fireworks as the sober people :sunglasses: lots of very fit women in shorty shorts & cowboy boots too & that’s always a good thing :wink:

Happy Canada Day!

Looks like I get to take the gang to the Mennonite heritage village…

Whoopy doo…!

Hey Evil Knievil, maybe i will see you there. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: