Happy Birthday Mothertrucker 12th

Hope you have a lovely birthday on the 12th, Was so nice to see you and hubby last Sunday and we must get together again soon.

OOOOOOOH, I am tempted to say… NO NO NO - that would be “NOT NICE” - shall I :question: :unamused: … No, I want to live a bit longer…

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERTRUCKER =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERTRUCKER =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERTRUCKER =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERTRUCKER =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERTRUCKER =** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: **HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHERTRUCKER=** :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Have a great day tomorrow and don’t eat too much cake with all your vistors you are expecting. Hugs from your friends.

Thanks Guys.
Tomorrow I am expecting a delivery of paving slabs to thats me sorted out with unloading the things and heaving them round to the prospective patio area - so that will work off any cake I may be lucky enough to get :laughing:
Wow! I know how to celebrate!!

Tomorrow I am expecting a delivery of paving slabs

I thought most women preferred perfume or diamonds but hey, whatever makes you happy :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Happy Birthday :smiley:

Happy birthday Mothertrucker, I hope you have a great day unwrapping the paving slabs :smiley:

:grimacing: Happy birthday Mothertrucker :grimacing:
:blush: :blush: Sorry for the late delivery :blush: :blush:

Happy Birthday for yesterday MT :slight_smile:

Paul

I thought most women preferred perfume or diamonds but hey, whatever makes you happy

Well yeah - but I got loads of those :laughing: :laughing:

Got paving slabs AND a lawnmower :exclamation:

I totally understand Mothertrucker, I had a sheep trailer for my birthday and its lovely :smiley: .

Mothertrucker:

I thought most women preferred perfume or diamonds but hey, whatever makes you happy

Well yeah - but I got loads of those :laughing: :laughing:

Got paving slabs AND a lawnmower :exclamation:

Hi Mothertrucker Did you get my PM last week??