Hanky spanky LET US DO BIG BLUE 4 ya

youtube.com/watch?v=3mjq-VffnsY
youtube.com/watch?v=dvk63QDZGCk

we could do big blue for ya with out the use of B&Q kitchen wear, this is my old f12, BIG BLUE would make a great ICE install, esp with a 32" sub,

i do like them recaro seats lol

smart that did you do it like that or did f knowles?

(p.s. did you send jody that text)

no joshh did it all myself mate lock stock and barrell, fairly good with a sowing machine old boy, :wink:, the recaro seat are ex ford rs turbo mk2, all interior panels made from 12 TO 18"mdf apart from door cards these were 6mm mdf “messed up slightly with the door cards tho “D"OH”, re audio subs x4 10”, 2 x directed 1500d amps, and 1 x directed 1200 amp, 1 x directed 750 amp, 3 x yellow top batterys, and 2 x sets of componant speakers run from the 1200 and 750 amps, kenwood mp3 head unit and 10 disc mulit changer, etc,etc
and now i carnt even be arsed to put a cd in the scania :blush: :blush:
NO MATE HAVENT SENT JODY THE TXT you have posted it on here anyway :laughing: :laughing:

I had you down as quite a rough ■■■■■■■■■■ you said i was ugly) but i must say that i am impressed with that interior/install. RS turbo seats are just the best.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: Does that f12 still do work?

removalboy:
8) :sunglasses: Does that f12 still do work?

no mate not since i left over 2 yrs ago, its parked in the workshop these days, one of the other lads now takes it to truck shows etc, but it was working everyday up till i left,

TONY530I:
I had you down as quite a rough [zb],(well you said i was ugly) but i must say that i am impressed with that interior/install. RS turbo seats are just the best.

tony :laughing: :laughing: i said if you had a :laughing: ugly twin driving a black foden alpha, i did keep thing clean once upon a time when i was intrested in getting silly fruit bowls and trophys,
but would hanky spanky trust me with his down kettle boiling cruise liner :question: :question: to revamp the inside propley

Just out of interest as i don’t think are Actros is quite worth it. :unamused: How much would it cost to have that done?

removalboy:
Just out of interest as i don’t think are Actros is quite worth it. :unamused: How much would it cost to have that done?

that depends on design, if full leatheris used, or other choice of meterial used,seats are the hardist really and most expensive to do a 1 standard truck seat in one colour is around £350 ish, piping, extra colours etc more money, as i say it all depends

bearing in mind with my old f12 interior it was just when i had time to make etc and to be honest didnt cost me a great deal to do but i did cheat as we only coverd the seats and door cards in leather “cheap skate” rest was done in a imitation leather :blush: :blush: but at least everything fits not like some after market seat covers you can get “lol”

I reckon Big Blue would look good in blue and silver trim leather. :smiley: :sunglasses:

narrr not blue and silver. need something likecream/beige/browns…orange/terracota etc to reflect from the blue cab, but def not blue/silver, plus silver aint a good looking colour on interior panels “my op that is” looks a little to plasticy

i suggested simlaer thing not so long back but had something bit diffrent in mind :laughing:

globby 480:
narrr not blue and silver. need something likecream/beige/browns…orange/terracota etc to reflect from the blue cab, but def not blue/silver, plus silver aint a good looking colour on interior panels “my op that is” looks a little to plasticy

the orange/terracota sounds like a good idea for big blue.

big blue could be an award winning truck with a decent red respray and let loose someone like daz or similar on the interior, but it does take a lot of money. :neutral_face: :confused:

globby 480:

That sounds better actually. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

jessicas dad:
big blue could be an award winning truck with a decent red respray and let loose someone like daz or similar on the interior, but it does take a lot of money. :neutral_face: :confused:

its all down to what finish etc you want alex isnt it theres a few ways to keep cost down :wink: but blue doesnt really suit the cruise liner really, its bad dont get me wrong but a change of colour would make it more better looking ,a nice :laughing: :laughing: shade of pink mmmmmmmh only bloody joking!