Hands Free Kits

I’'ve got a Jabra hands free kit that is driving me mad; Regardless of how charged it is, it’s constantly disconnecting and the only way of reconnecting is to turn it and the phone off. This arised with another one I had, that got thrown out of the window under our bulldozer when it cut me off once too often. Does anyone else have problems with theirs, or has my employer simply bought the cheapest and crappest?

Is this the things that hang out your ear? They make me laugh, i see the point of them when driving but you get fellas stoating about canteens and waiting rooms looking like dicks. :laughing:

No I hate those things, it’s the ones that clip to the sunvisor and “apparently” have a range of 50 metres from the phone.

Nokia CK-7W
i have a couple - very well made and will pair with any blutooth phone - last number dial and voice recognition
only small proble is they are 12v - simple to install and have a radio mute as well
£35 delivered
cheers
Steve

Samsung WEP 210 - tiny little thing with no ear hook, superb quality, rechargeable, and all for £8.

Wouldn’t be without it!

Stan

gm:
Nokia CK-7W
i have a couple - very well made and will pair with any blutooth phone - last number dial and voice recognition
only small proble is they are 12v - simple to install and have a radio mute as well
£35 delivered
cheers
Steve

Same here, I get one whenever I change car. The last one was £26 delivered on ebay. As you say, very easy to install.

all ours have parrott work well , all the toys on them even voice recognition

Talking about people with bluetooth things hanging from their ears, have you ever noticed when they walk around talking on the phone, they still have their phone in their hand when they talk on the bluetooth ear peice?

I had a Nokia 6310i phone with a proper built in hands free kit in the lorry & my car. I needed another radio in the lorry & I was in LIdls one day shopping & they were offering a Radio Cd player with card reader & mp3 connectivity. This radio also had a Bluetooth hands free built in & was on offer for just over £60 (can’t recall exact price) I bought one, put it in the lorry & the bluetooth on it is brilliant. For the money & with a 3 year warranty I’m well pleased with it & would recommend one to anyone.

BB

JoeG:
Talking about people with bluetooth things hanging from their ears, have you ever noticed when they walk around talking on the phone, they still have their phone in their hand when they talk on the bluetooth ear peice?

I always imagined the first hands free devices were developed to placate the yuppies in the City who had read that mobile phones damage braincells, after all an earpiece on a wire is quite constricting.

What better than a wireless prawn hung from your ear? probably emitting the same radiation as the yuppies were so keen to avoid :laughing:

The one of reasons i just bought a Sat nav is the blue tooth on it as the ear pieces kept giving me a itchy infection

Robertthegreat:
The one of reasons i just bought a Sat nav is the blue tooth on it as the ear pieces kept giving me a itchy infection

try putting it in your ear then instead of using it on the cold dark lonely nights away! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we have Parrott in ours, work very well and you can have more than one phone hooked up.

Sounds like we’ve got crap ones off some Patel-Boy from Finmere Market! :smiley:

Our cab phones are bluetoothed via the radio,cuts the radio out when the phone rings and the sound comes out of all 6 cab speakers :open_mouth: works well until youre laid in the bunk with the radio on low and the phone goes off through the speakers in the rear wall of the bunk,makes you jump sky high