Handing out masks at Truckfest?

Whos got the job of giving out Pig Flu masks at the gate? :smiley: Seriously though is anyone not going because of this illness? :confused:

got mine

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I`m pig sick of hearing about it. :smiley:

It’ll be just as “scary” as bird flu was… :wink:

Tried to call the pig flu help line today,But all i got was Crackling

Im using this stuff

apparently you can only get it if you have been near an infected pig recently…

jack tweed must be ■■■■■■■■ himself

The NHS have set up a help line for swine flu.
I called them but all I could hear was crackling

Coddy:
apparently you can only get it if you have been near an infected pig recently…

gordon browns wife must be staying in the constituency home til it passes then :laughing:

bugcos:
Whos got the job of giving out Pig Flu masks at the gate? :smiley: Seriously though is anyone not going because of this illness? :confused:

1.if you sneezing or cough put your hands on your mouth :wink:
2.Wash your hands very often :wink:

that is what they have say on the news tonight if you have followed :wink:

bubsy06:
The NHS have set up a help line for swine flu.
I called them but all I could hear was crackling

Quality mate! :grimacing:

I might have as good chance of getting it,ive been with a right few pigs before.

Following on from fears over the swine flu virus it has been revealed that Britain will not be affected!!
Apparently the Goverment will not be letting it in in case it will offend MUSLIMS!!

bubsy06:
Following on from fears over the swine flu virus it has been revealed that Britain will not be affected!!
Apparently the Goverment will not be letting it in in case it will offend MUSLIMS!!

The virus got smart to that and seemingly and rather brazenly waltzed into the country disguised as a coughing/sniffling british holidaymaker wiping their snotty nose on the banister of the escalator on the way out of the airport as if to stick to fingers up to the british government.:exclamation: :open_mouth: :confused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: